The Company make sure that the long-term success depends on our ability to proactively manage the health, safety and environmental (HSE) aspects of our business. Every employee is not only empowered but obligated to stop a job that places the health and safety of people and environment at risk. All management and employee of PT. Ratu Prabu Energi, Tbk are committed to:
1) Maintaining an organizational culture that respects everyone's individual contribution towards our goal of continuous improvement.
2) Developing competence of employee as our greatest asset to achieving success.
3) Training our employee with all the relevant procedures for health, safety and conservation of the environment.
4) Identifying operational hazards and managing the risks to a level that ensures integrity of the operation, safety of people and environmental protection.
5) Reducing unsafe behaviors by training the organization in promoting Hazard Intervention Card (HIC) & Safety Leadership Programs.
6) Working in a manner that prevents pollution & oil spills, reduces waste and promotes recycling to conserve resources.
7) Ensuring integrity of the company's assets through professional operations and sound maintenance practices.
8) Complying with all relevant health, safety & environmental legislation and other agreed requirement.
9) Investigating of all incidents, near-misses and non-conformance identified during the course of audits and inspections of the workplace.